We’re proud to announce that GPN DATA payment gateway has successfully been re-certified as PCI DSS 3.2 (Service Provider Level 1) compliant.
About PCI DSS
PCI DSS acronym stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Established in 2004 by major credit card providers (VISA, Master Card etc..), the standard specifies six main control objectives:
– Build and maintain a secure network
– Protect cardholder data
– Maintain a vulnerability management program
– Implement strong access control measures
– Regularly monitor and test networks
– Maintain an information security policy
By achieving this certification, GPN DATA once again confirmed its highest dedication for keeping customers operations swift and secure.